Intuitive Eating is an approach to eating that can help people move away from chronic dieting and towards food freedom using gentle nutrition concepts and self-care. If you’re new to Intuitive Eating and not sure where to start, this post is for you.
Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite Intuitive Eating and non-diet resources (books, podcasts, social media accounts, etc). I hope this helps you shift towards food freedom with more ease and confidence.
- Intuitive Eating Workbook by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resche
- Intuitive Eating, Fourth Edition by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resche
- Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison
- Gentle Nutrition by Rachael Hartley
- Breaking Free From Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff
- The Body Is Not An Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Never Too Thin by Roberta Pollack Seid
- Sick Enough by Jennifer Gaudiani
- Unapologetic Eating by Alissa Rumsey
- Big Girl: How I Gave Up Dieting And Got A Life by Kelsey Miller
Favorite Non-Diet & Body Respect Podcasts
- Maintenance Phase
- Food Psych with Christy Harrison
- The F*ck It Diet with Caroline Dooner
- More Than A Body with Melissa Hala
- Whole-Hearted Eating with Dana Monees & Cristina Hoyt
- The Body Grievers Club
- Motivation Made Easy
Supportive Instagram Accounts to Follow
Intuitive Eating Providers
Body Acceptance/Body Respect
If I missed anyone you think should be on this list, be sure to let me know in the comments. I hope this helps you to get started!
Want to know more about Intuitive Eating? Check out my blog post, Introduction to Intuitive Eating.
Need more help getting started? I would love to help! I offer individual nutrition counseling and intuitive eating coaching. Sign up for a free 15-minute inquiry call here to see if it’s a good fit for you.